Placing the user right in at the core of modernisation
Improved user service at lower costs: faced with this complex equation, the public sector, the social services and health services have undertaken a commitment to carry out a vast modernisation operation. Guaranteeing the management of critical applications, while taking on the commitment for the best economic conditions, we came up with solutions to aid the development of e-administration and contribute towards simplifying all the administrative services, in particular in the following domains:
- call services, with an interactive voice server,
- professional collaborative services,
- high volume message services,
- secure virtual exchange platforms,
- multi-channel information services,
- security infrastructures, and in particular automatic speed control (highway security).
Based on these needs, we proposed service models that were designed as a response to traditional public markets with guaranteed prices to the benefit of public services via public-private partnerships.
» Call service
» Certification and e-ID
» Large governmental projects
» Intranet Portals
» Collaborative services