There are many areas of application for Atos Worldline electronic payment solutions:
- Mass distribution and specialised retail
- Retail organised across multiple points of sale
- Network of multiple points of sale or contact
- Various equipment: Fixed EPT, Mobile, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPRS, Automatic terminal
- Standard payment approach for retail business based on multi-channel activity
- A managed service provision from end-to-end
- A significant reduction in costs
- Solution compatibility with all acquirer servers and all payment card issuers
- Guaranteed security and high availability
A unique payment solution – fixed and mobile – for multi-terminal environments
Thanks to the SoftPOS solution, you will have centralised control over all of your payment transactions practically in real time. SoftPOS is not restricted to the electronic payment terminal (EPT) manufacturer and is currently compatible with the line of terminals from Atos Worldline and VeriFone, amongst others.
Electronic payment flow hub
Atos Worldline provides a secure network for connecting payment terminals such as the EPT IP. This consists of making the most of high-speed Internet connections such as ADSL or GPRS, and also of the permanent connection to speed up authorisation requests and to reduce the overall cost to the retailer with fixed rates rather than itemised billing. Transactions are routed to bank servers through an electronic payment system channel, which routes the flows to an X25 network or IP of the acquiring banks.
Central Acceptance Solution
A highly secure, industry solution
The challenges you must meet in today's world include the consolidation of the European banking sector, the diminishing role of "National Card Schemes" within the framework of implementation of the SEPA (Single European Payment Area) and, in particular, the growth in security requirements (e.g. PCI DSS) and the increase in processor consumption for cryptography (authentication keys, etc.).
Atos Worldline has created a highly secure industry solution: the European Central Acceptance, so suppliers can meet the latest electronic banking challenges on all of their sales channels.